- Immediately to local health department
- West Virginia IDE Protocol New
Current Case Definition
- CDC Case Definition
- Hospitalization and Death Reporting from West Virginia Hospitals, 2009-2010 Influenza Season New
- Public Information Sheet: Seasonal and Swine Flu Updated
- Public Information
- H1N1 (Swine Origin Influenza), Suggestions for counseling the worried well
- Joint WVDE-WVDHHR Guidance for WV Schools Regarding Travel
- CDC info on the use of rapid flu test for S-OIV
Information for Providers:
- Provider Information Sheet: Seasonal and Swine Flu Updated
- Infectious Disease Society of America Guidelines for Seasonal Influenza
- Who should be tested for influenza?
- How should I test for influenza?
- How do I interpret rapid test results for influenza?
- CDC guidance on treatment and prophylaxis for H1N1 (‘Swine’) influenza
- Guidelines for investigating H1N1 (‘swine’) influenza outbreaks Updated
- H1N1 (‘swine’) Influenza Outbreak Investigation Form (MS Word 2003)
- Outbreak Line List (MS Excel 2003)
- West Virginia Office of Laboratory Services Influenza Page
- Influenza Surveillance Data 2008-2009